BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My FaNtAsY

My FaNtAsY
(^_^) JuSt FoR FUN!!!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

SHUT UPP!!

Hye guys~ just wanted to share something here today with you all, i just seem can't talk at all you know when i talk, there must be a mistake in my sentence or about something that i talk about, get it?? People will always find mistake in me and in my life, and to be honest, i hate it!! Hate it like hell....but i guess we just humans after all ryte?? But still i hate it when someone try to find my mistakes, especially my friend. They seems enjoyed find my mistakes then tell me what i should do exactly in their version. Why?? Why do people always like this?? Seriously though i hate it and i hate the people that always talk shit! Whoever read this, if you experiencing what i feel, seriusly i know what it felt like to be ME....and i hate it!! and yet again, this is LIFE..full of things that we don't know and sometimes we go through bad and good...soo yeah, this is LIFE~ From now on, i'm just gonna shut up and live my life....that's it. Before i go, well, i'm now going through final exams and account is killing me, seriously, and i don't know who can teach me....emmm...hope i can go through this and pass this final...can't wait to get out from this college life...and about Zy a.k.a. Sasha...well..i dunno what to say about her, i can't read her but I'm almost give-up on her....seriously.. *sigh* thats it for today..

0 comments: