BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My FaNtAsY

My FaNtAsY
(^_^) JuSt FoR FUN!!!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Ok Day~~

Hye guyss!!!! i'm here again,well...today just an ordinary day,emm...i just watched Predator the movie just now and the ending sucks!!!!! I mean TOTALLY!!! For you all guys out there please dun buy the story,its just not worth it,i mean the story's ending is just not worth it,believe me i know.....and tonight i open my Facebook account then i saw my Sweetheart(Fara Ain) chat with her friends lah kan,a guy and they seem really closed,i mean the men invited him to his house to go online for free then my Sayang Respond said gatal and everything...but really,it hurts...i dunno why tapi walaupun diorg just kwn kan but i dunno......i'm sorry Sygg but i tak suka taw,if u read this,u know that i'm sad tonite,sad sebab i takut ada lelaki lain take ur heart away from me..i'm scared sebab kita pun duduk jauh kan,yg tuu i faham tapi entahlah....I pun dah jadi kuat jealous mcm U taw.....huhuhuhuhu....i hope u faham sygg.....and mlm nie i'm not happy.....it hurts!!!! i hate this feelings!!!!!Think POSITIVE!!!Come on u can do it!!!Huhuhuhuhuu...i'll try.....i'm feeling really lonely ryte now....i dunno what to talk anymore,takde mood.....i think love is not meant for me after all.......

0 comments: