BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My FaNtAsY

My FaNtAsY
(^_^) JuSt FoR FUN!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Go On WiTh Ma LiFe~^^

Hye guyss!!! Its been a long time huh...well,now its 2:30am in the morning and i'm typing this in the darkk~~ Hehehe...i can't see a thing but funny i can see ma keyboard :pp anyway, back to the main story here, i think i'm gonna move on with ma life....Study hardd!!! Thats ma main goals for now and for girls~~~ermmmmm~~~ i'm still 19 soo gurls can wait...^_^.... NOW, i just log out from fb just now and i check out someone's profile and she's look like an interesting girl to know, i mean its not that i like her or anything but its just i dunno.....hehehe...okay2, and about ma hair, i was thinking, i'm gonna change ma looks in a new style...but i dun want when i get home my mum will freak out ok, i just want a new and simple style that looks good on me, thats all. Thats not a crime ryte guys?? Then, about izzy, i thought a lot about her and ma decision is she can go to hell!! I mean she's change and everything and she doesn't love me anymore, everyone said she's just playing with ma heart and they are ryte...i gotta stop thinking about her....huhuhu...but its hard...but i think i can leave her...hehehe...i have ma way..and~~~~~~~~~ ermmmm....should i say this to you guys?? *thinking for a long time* I think no need to tell you, its ma personal feelings~^^ Oklah, gtg...nyte everyone!!! Sweetdreams!!!! ^_^ Oucchh!!! Mosquitoes bite me~~ darnn~~ :pp

0 comments: