BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My FaNtAsY

My FaNtAsY
(^_^) JuSt FoR FUN!!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

AnOthEr DaY, AnOthEr PrObLeM

well, today i just finish my test, and i'm not pretty sure i can do it or not........(doesn't matter) anyway, today is a pretty exhausted day for me, apparently i have to do many things and i like run there and go there and go back....and.......i have a mental test this evening and it went okay.....and Fara didn't even text me....huhuhu..so disappointed...and today i have to ride a bus with full of girls!!!!!!!! It was soooo embarrassing that i have to face all that girls in the bus and some of them know my name and thats makes me confused~~~ I mean come on!!!I didn't even know her and suddenly she knows my full name???!!!! Is she spying on me??Cause it really freaking me out....honestly and annoying cause when they know my name, they can say bad stuff about me and thats bad~~ >_<....But i manage to get new friends though....although they are GIRLS, i mean they still human ryte?? Emmmm...i guess thats all...keep in touch everyone!!!!I'll see you all soon enough.......

0 comments: