BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My FaNtAsY

My FaNtAsY
(^_^) JuSt FoR FUN!!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

LiFe Is CoMpliCaTeD!!!!!

Life is complicated and i really2 hate it. No one understands me and that is truly true!!!!I bet some of you have your own problem and no one can understand your problem ryte??Well, the reason why i created this blog is to express all my feelings in it. What i hate the most is about my love life.......God i hate this part!!!!I love this girl like crazy but no one understands me....even my parents. I can't denied that life is full of problems and we can't run from it, yes its true. All this time, when i love someone.....i realize that i was trying to find a girl just like my ex-gf...I mean i tried to forget about her but I CAN'T!!!!! I tried though....i really-really hate this feelings.....it felt like i was going crazy but at the same time, it hurts soo much...the pain, its killing me from the inside. I mean she doesn't want to meet me for once???I mean come on.....just once and yet she still give no answer....now because of her, i throw away my Myspace account and my Facebook account....This is really a tough time for me ryte now and i need to be alone.....Love hurts and the pain is unexplainable....Not even words can express it...I hope i'll be better soon....


0 comments: