BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My FaNtAsY

My FaNtAsY
(^_^) JuSt FoR FUN!!!

Friday, April 30, 2010

EmO ToDaY~~~


Hye guys,today i want to share something with u guys,ermm...well my family came today and they picked me up to stay at my aunt house for a day and it does't turn out to be soo good,i mean i am happy and glad to see them okay but things just not okay for me......huhuhuhu..................in life,there are many problems that i can't handle and the truth is i need someone,i think i need someone to support me from behind,to comfort me all the way in life....but as you all know,who wants me ryte??huhuhu......and the great news is i just cut my hair today and i love it this short,hehe....i'm sure all ma friends are gonna freaked out ^_^.....and yeah,i just smile from the outside but nobody knows that inside of me is full of pain and suffering.......this is my life and whether i like it or not,i just have to deal with it.......

0 comments: