BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My FaNtAsY

My FaNtAsY
(^_^) JuSt FoR FUN!!!

Monday, May 3, 2010

CoNfUsEd In LiFe~~


hye guys,its been a while,sorry for the long wait,i just feels lazy to update ma blog...hehehe..anyway,for the past few days,i have been through soo many things and i thought maybe its time for me to express myself....ermm....well...i'm a little confused lately and i dunno why,huhuhu...and today my best friend went on a date,hehehe,i hope it went okay for them and me as usual,just sit in my room doing nothing except playing games,online ma FB,eat,sleep...and keep doing the same thing over and over again,huhuhu...you all can imagine how boring i was,anyway,i text message with ma friend (Fara Ain)and she says that i'm a playboy????To tell you all the truth,it hurts a lot,i mean i dun have anybody else except her and izzati and my best friend aiman and adda, and sai...thats all the friend i got and yet she talks like i have a lot of girls all around me....huhuhu...how could she....the girl that i have a crush on says to me something like that.....man........my life sucks!!!! Well,this is reality,i just have to get over it and moved on....but seriously,i'm feeling soo lonely ryte now....someone!!Anyone!!Please help me out from this darkness!!!! I hate this place.....

0 comments: