BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My FaNtAsY

My FaNtAsY
(^_^) JuSt FoR FUN!!!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

BoRiNg DaY~~~^^


hye guys!!! Its been a while...well..today is one hell of a boring day,in ma aunt's house....someone please help me~~~~~~Miserable+Unhappy+boring+boring~~~~Sooo boring....good thing i have ma sweetheart accompany me all the time,although just talking in the phone or sms but its worth it to make me smile....and Television for me is yesterday gadget....I miss her!!!!Soo badly~~~~ 1437 baby~~^^.......U are my life sayang~^^ I always love u.....She really makes me crazy about her..dunno why...if u all notice,kebelakangan nie i asyik cerita pasal ma baby jew kan~~ hehehe...i dah lupa benda lain dah..asyik ingat die jew....i think i sakit lah...sakit cinta dgn die..^_^ hehehe.....that picture is her...soo sweet..She is my sweetheart....my only sweetheart...and about ma license,argg~~ malasnya nak ambik,tapi terpaksa gak...huhuhu..oklah i guess...thats all for today...gotta go sms my baby..nanti balas lambat die marah...take care people....till next time...

0 comments: