BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My FaNtAsY

My FaNtAsY
(^_^) JuSt FoR FUN!!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TwO ThInGs~^^


Hye guys,here i am again talking about ma life everyday,honestly,i'm really tired ryte now cause i just got back from Pantai Merdeka,guess what,today i hang out with ma friends and it was soo cool and awesome,many funny moments that i will remember,hehehe..thanks guys for giving me such a good and sweet memory to remember...and the second thing is about my love life,i think i have mentioned the named Fara Ain ryte??Well,she is the girl that i have a crush on but the problem is she always think that i'm a playboy and always sweet talks with girls and cheat girls too....honestly,i am nothing like that Fara,believe me...If i was like that then i think i have already married ryte now and already have childrens....seriusly...Fara Ain,i will do anything to prove to you that i am nothing like that.....huhuhuhu...well,whats the point,you will never gonna believe me anyway....FYI,in ma love life,always like this happen,i mean when i like someone,there is always obstacle that will prevent me from getting the girl i want,like right now my situation with Fara Ain....now i have one good reason why i hate ma love life....

Well,life should moved on....honestly,i think i will never get her (Fara Ain)..soo i think i should stop dreaming about her or else ma heart is going to be the victim...i'm tired already of chasing something that doesn't want me,you all know what i mean right?? Chasing something that is impossible to get,Tired~~~~ Well,at least i still have my best friend (Aiman,Adda,Sai,Anis,Aril,Along,Aizat,Ben,Wen,Safuan,Luqman,Qaiyum) thanks guys for always being there when i need you guys, especially Aiman and Adda...thanks...man i hate ma love life!!!!!!You know what,when i think back,being alone is not soo bad after all,i mean think about it,when we die,we die alone ryte??Huhuhu......thats it i guess..and Fara Ain,if you are reading this ryte now well please dun be mad at me cause i like you soo much and i know you will never gonna believe me until we meet face to face right fara?? Its okay,i'm okay...i will get over this feelings soon...I think you deserve a better guy then me....i think i'm gonna let you go,even if its the hardest thing to do but i have too....being friends with you was fun and exciting..u always makes me smile,hehehe..thanks for all the sweet moments although its just on the phone or in the sms but for me its sweet and i will remember and treasure it always k fara....I'm not saying goodbye to you or anything but i think i will stop making u wanna like me...faham tak fara??I tak nak dah paksa you suka kat i..biar perasaan suka tuu datang sendiri,i tak nak paksa..soo mulai skrg i will just be a good friend to u k...no more flirty2 with u or trying to seduce u or anything,NO MORE~~~I will just being a good friend to you and thats it...unless you yg mintak nak lebih then i jadi lebih...(i know that will never gonna happen in a million years)huhuhuhu...oklah,i'm tired+Happy...(ohh and by the way fara kan i cakap kata i nak pergi penang kan kat u,sorry tak jadi pergi sana soo kitaorg just pergi Pantai Merdeka instead,hope you faham and i tak tipu k,dah memang tak jadi last2 minute so tukar pergi Pantai Merdeka)anyway it was fun....ok guys...see ya all next time!!!!

0 comments: