BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My FaNtAsY

My FaNtAsY
(^_^) JuSt FoR FUN!!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tired~~tired~~tired~~~


hye guys!!!Guess what,today i got to drive a motorcycle for the first time in ma life!!!I mean i never drove one and now i have to drive one,soo suddenly,can u imagine how i got on a motorcycle for the first time,Scary+Nervous+excited hehehe.....well,it turn out pretty well i guess,and there re other two candidates(Chinese gurl and Indian girl) they also had trouble to ride a motorcycle, i mean they never ride one so they kinda have to learn slowly..just like me....and it turn out to be okay and today i was soo tired~~~ when i got back home,my maid serve me some food, then i got ma bath done then i sleep~~~~~~~ until 9:00 p.m......huhuhu...soo tired~~~~tired~~~~~ but i manage to update ma blog..and i have a date with ma gf in a phone...we talk like almost an hour or more,ohh man, the bill is going to kill me....(my aunt is gonna kill me) but its worthy fo me...I love you fara ain~~~ 1437~^^

0 comments: